Pre-Approved PSG Vendor for COVID-19 Support
Up to 80% Subsidy for SMEs until 31 December 2020
Modern Workplace with MICROSOFT 365
Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based productivity and collaboration suite of applications that integrates Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Flow, and Access) into a cloud service with emails, file sharing (OneDrive) and Microsoft Teams for remote communication and collaboration.
4x IMDA PSG Pre-Approved Solutions
- Microsoft Office 365 Business Basic
- Microsoft Office 365 Business Standard
- Microsoft Office 365 Business Premium
- Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise E3
Contact email@example.com for more information.
Remote working and collaboration tool
Online office apps
Security & Compliance
Increase in productivity
Higher customer and staff response time
Microsoft Office 365 Key Features
Email and Calendaring
|Monthly updates||Security & Compliance|
Teamwork & communication
|Intelligent search and discovery||Multi factor authentication|
File storage & sharing
|Works across multiple devices||Remote Wipe of relevant data|
|Office Desktop Apps
Microsoft Office applications
for PC & Mac
|Ease of setup||Additional compliance capabilities|
Azure Information Protection
Work Anywhere, Any Device with
Microsoft 365 emails
Stay connected as emails, calendars and contacts are synced and accessible across all devices through the cloud and data through Microsoft OneDrive.
Virtual Meetings with
Real time instant messaging and video calls for team communication.
File sharing features allows for document sharing and action items for collaboration.
Please note that support for PSG online collaboration tools are meant for companies that need to implement remote working, but do not have the necessary hardware/software to do so.
If you are submitting a PSG Application, please also note the following:
- Select the correct solution name, as per the quotation.
- Do indicate the correct total purchase price.
- If you are sharing an office with other companies, you will need to declare that you are co-sharing an office location and will not cross share the solution. (attach this declaration as a word/pdf in the PSG application)
- must be a SME
- must be registered in Singapore
- must have 30% local shareholding ownership criteria
- purchase/lease of the equipment must be used in Singapore
- must not have:
- Made any payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the equipment
- Signed any contract with a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the equipment
Microsoft 365 solutions are suitable for:
SMEs, Legal Firms, Financial Firms
We're Here To Help!
M-F: 9am – 6pm
(65) 6513 9192