Join the AVBT Family
Experience an Exciting, Fulfilling and Challenging lifestyle
as a Information Systems Service Provider.
Managing IT, Protecting Data
At AVBT, we want to make IT simple for everyone. Our clients have important business activities to focus on and valuable data to protect, so let’s give them a peace of mind with our AVBT framework and experience!
Client Account Executive
Client Account Executives are the 1st contact point to our customers. They are equipped with IT Sales expertise to recommend our curated end user solutions to our customers.
You will be a critical asset to any organization as you are required to manage and maintain key client accounts through daily client sales service support.
You will be involved in managing key client accounts through IT Change management towards Industry 4.0 by IT budgeting, planning and forecasting.
Professional IT certifications and training will be provided by AVBT as part of our continuous learning and self development program.
- Handle and manage clients’ IT sales requests.
- Prepare and send quotations to clients and ensure clients are invoiced on time.
- Prepare and send POs to respective vendors.
- Coordinate with vendors and clients.
- Coordinate with operation team for onsite setup
- Work with operations team to review gaps in existing clients’ IT infrastructure and recommend IT solutions based on those gaps.
- 1-2 years’ experience in IT sales / client account management
- N Levels / O Level / ITE / Diploma
- Singaporean / PR
- Mature thinking with pleasant personality and team player
- 2 years in technical IT experience
- Knowledge and experience in Business Analysis, IT concepts and IT infrastructure
- Experience in managing and developing client accounts
- Experience in level 1 on-site desktop / laptop troubleshooting and diagnosis
- Professional Certifications such as CompTIA, MSCA etc. (Course sponsorships available)
- Working hours: 5 days’ work week with OT when required.
- Salary: Negotiable
- Training will be provided.