The modern workplace environment
Modern Workplace with MICROSOFT 365
WHY MICROSOFT 365
Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based productivity and collaboration suite of applications that integrates Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Flow, and Access) into a cloud service with emails, file sharing (OneDrive) and Microsoft Teams for remote communication and collaboration.
M365 is a one stop Business Continuity, Convenience, Mobility, Collaboration and Security office integration for all your business IT needs.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation on how M365 can boost your productivity and manage your CAPEX and OPEX expenditure today!
Remote working and collaboration tool
Online office apps
Security & Compliance
Increase in productivity
Higher customer and staff response time
- Cloud data storage prevents loss of emails or data
- Emails, contacts, calendars can be synchronized across all devices.
- Microsoft Teams allows for instant messaging, video calls and other file sharing features for communication and collaboration.
- End users are device independent as each individual subscription license can be installed up to 5 devices at the same time
IT Governance, Compliance and Management
- M365 has logs and legal hold for any tracking or investigative purposes.
- M365 is not region blocked and is usable all around the world including China and Middle Eastern countries
- Licenses can be redeployed from outgoing employee to incoming employee to save costs on MS Office Apps
- Remote wipe of company emails can be done on any mobile devices.
Microsoft Office 365 Key Features
Email and Calendaring
|Monthly updates||Security & Compliance|
Teamwork & communication
|Intelligent search and discovery||Multi factor authentication|
File storage & sharing
|Works across multiple devices||Remote Wipe of relevant data|
|Office Desktop Apps
Microsoft Office applications
for PC & Mac
|Ease of setup||Additional compliance capabilities|
Azure Information Protection
We're Here To Help!
Licence No: CS/PTS/C-2022-0095