Availabilit Pte Ltd (AVBT) recognizes the importance of safeguarding personal data of all visitors to our website, and all our customers. AVBT will not disclose any data relating to our customers less restricted by applicable law.
This policy is written in alignment with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) 2012 of Singapore. This policy may be updated in accordance with the PDPA at any time by posting a revised version on this website. An individual notice may not be sent.
Data Collection and Usage
AVBT is the sole owner of the data collected on www.avbt.com.sg. AVBT collects data from our users during the signup process on our website. Data is requested from the customer on our order form. A customer must provide contact data (such as name, email, and billing address).
- Personal data that we collect will be used for purposes including but not limited to the following:
- Provision of clients’ requested services;
- Responding to clients’ enquiries or requests;
- Responding to and taking follow-up action on complaints;
- Sending clients’ general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- To co-operate with law enforcement agencies via legal processes such as current judicial proceeding, court orders and warrants that AVBT determines in its sole discretion to be legitimate and compliable;
- To safeguard the legitimate interests of AVBT and its clients
We will not, without clients’ express consent, provide personal data to third parties for the purposes of direct marketing.
In the event whereby AVBT is obliged to disclose client data in adherence to served legal process(es), AVBT may disclose any forms of client data to the respective Law Enforcement Agency without prior consent or notification to the client. Any interactions between AVBT and the Law Enforcement Agency will not be divulged, in order to protect AVBT’s legal interests.
All new clients will receive a welcome email from AVBT. Current clients may occasionally receive updates on products, services, special offers. Clients can choose to opt out of these updates.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on clients’ computers and contains some data relevant to the client. Cookies are in no way linked to any personally identifiable data while on AVBT’s website.
Log files are a standard in the IT industry. Data such as internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp are captured. The log files do not contain data that may identify our clients.
Clients are encouraged to read the privacy policies of other sites which they browse or links to AVBT or is linked to by AVBT. Whenever personal data is voluntarily disclosed online in all areas, clients may receive unsolicited communications from other parties, or usage of personal data.
Updating/Deleting/Deactivating Personal data