Join the AVBT Family
Experience an Exciting, Fulfilling and Challenging lifestyle
as a Information Systems Service Provider.
Managing IT, Protecting Data
At AVBT, we want to make IT simple for everyone. Our clients have important business activities to focus on and valuable data to protect, so let’s give them a peace of mind with our AVBT framework and experience!
Systems Administrators are equipped cross disciplinary expertise such as Windows OS, Mac OS, Linux and hybrid technologies.
You will be a critical asset to any organization as you are required to maintain IT infrastructure and system efficiency through daily onsite IT operations and troubleshooting of end devices and networks.
You will be involved in key infrastructure upgrades through project deployment and IT Change management towards Industry 4.0.
Professional IT certifications and training will be provided by AVBT as part of our continuous learning and self development program.
- Client onsite support for Level 2 and 3
- Setup workstations and deployment
- Installation of devices and software
- Troubleshoot infrastructure issues (IT)
- Provide IT Support service to end users, troubleshoot issues related to hardware, emails, networks.
- Support on site project implementations
- 0-2 years of experience in IT On-site Support
- N Levels / O Levels / ITE / Diploma
- Singaporean / PR
- Customer oriented with good communications skills
- Good interpersonal skills and team player
- Knowledge and experience in Windows 7, 10, Microsoft office / Office 365 and troubleshooting
- Knowledge and experience in Mac OS and troubleshooting
- Familiar with LAN / WAN networking infrastructure
- Experience in desktop / laptop troubleshooting and diagnosis.
- Professional Certifications such as CompTIA, MSCA etc. (Course sponsorships available)
- Working hours: 5 days’ work week and OT when required.
- Salary: Negotiable
- Training will be provided.